Cookbook/Banana bread< Cookbook
- 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of soft butter
- 3 mashed bananas (if they're more ripe the bread will be better)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Turn the oven on and set to bake at 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a 8 inches x 4 inches loaf pan.
- Put all the ingredients into a big bowl. Stir well.
- Pour the mixed ingredients into the pan.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 60 minutes, or one hour.